Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New York fashion schools

I have coveted two things in my life - firstly, to visit the city of New york, which is considerd as one of the happening city in the world. Secondly, to take up a fashion designing course, something thats close to my heart. May be in the future i will defintely take up a course in fashion technology. I felt happy after browsing the fashion-school-finder website for providing details regarding fashion careers and fashion school in new york city.

I am sure both my coveted things will soon take a good shape in the future. Studying in a fashion school in the New york city is unbelievable for me!!

For people who are already into this profession,i believe that you should consider attending New York fashion schools for their latest trends in fashion.

Katharine Gibbs School is rated as the best fashion schools new york. This city is considered as the birth place for fashion. For those individuals who are more interested in a focus on fashion marketing, it might be helpful to get involved at the business level by working as a marketing assistant or advertising intern. Fashion marketers must also have a good sense of the fashion industry, so working for a design house in any entry level position would certainly provide a helpful perspective.

No comments: