Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Beneficial gifts of luck..

PArt10...continuation..
sara has predicted me beneficial gifts that bring luck to me. I just need to check out whether i luck will really favour me in the months ahead.
She has asked me to be careful and act immediately.
She has predicted marvellous period of luck. To see at last luck, Love and Money
"With 4 wonderful beneficial gifts of Luck for you. These are some of the sentences that she had sent in the mail:
"Yes, Koushik, because I am feeling happy, knowing that the destiny made the choice to send you and you only, that unique chance that awaits you during this period, I have decided, me too, to offer you those 4 fabulous and beneficial gifts.
Your first gift is my new magnetized picture, magnetized especially for you by myself knowing that it could bring you help and comfort each time you need it and at any moment in your life"

No comments: