Monday, February 4, 2008

Vast, languid subject, indeed.

VLSI: Very Large Scale Integrated Circuit.
My expansion: Vast, languid subject, indeed.
It is said that VLSI is one subject that has got many takers in the post graduate level. Don’t know how people study those drab lessons... My professor chitra (kullan) had bragged once that this subject is not included even in the ECE department syllabus. He consoled us telling that our branch is better in everyway when compared with the electronics branch.Dunno if that crap is true or not. But one thing I understood through these four years of degree is that instrumentation is a mixture of all branches, more precisely “Jack of all trades, master of none”…
This time the unit tests turned quite worst for me as far as VLSI is concerned. I hardly opened the book and mustered courage to face the exam the way it comes. I tried to recollect few things about MOSFET that I had learned in the fifth semester. Thinking of writing a post in blog, I quickly filled the main sheet in about half an hour. . Renganathan takes the subject for us. I am sure he is a person who will top the muddleheaded list…


{Am terribly sorry Renganathan if you happen to read this post}…

No comments: