Friday, February 15, 2008

I signed up for PPP

It was a celebration time for me when the message of "No more, three months, thirty posts" popped up in my ppp dashboard.I immediately resubmitted my blog for approval. I hastily got up all of a sudden as the alarm snoozed and immediately switched on my laptop to see whether my blog is approved or not. Million thanks to this payperpost website for having accepted mine. I have no words to express my gratitude to this website for giving me an opportunity like this.
I believe PPP is an excellent platform for amateur writers who can write their blog reviews on products and services either favouring or criticizing.Am sure the website is an eye opener for millions of people out there who wish to become a free-lancer. PPP is said to be a biggest Blogging and advertising company in the world. They offer categories like health, male-topics, female-topics, entertainment, product reviews etc for its writers to blog upon. The website has a very elegant look and one can clearly gather stats on last amount paid, amount yet to be paid etc. Besides, payment is done one month after your post gets approved through your paypal account. Though wpayment process is a bit late, it's actually worth waiting.

No comments: